Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

i had decided 2 b v u no matter hw...

tis world is so big,but.. i still can met u,means tat we still gt  缘分 
although we jz knw each othr nt quite long,den already 2gether,but i believe tat u reali lik me..
i believe our future will b more gud..
ya,u already gt gf name ivy,bt i dun mind,,jz lik u said 2 me,u wan me wait u 6 more months,tat means half year..ok,i will wait..no matter u call me wait hw long,i will wait..
jz bcoz i love u..tats de fact tat i will rather wait u..
mayb nw all pple say me very bad,bcum u 2 de 第三者..bt i dun mind..
i jz wanna c u happy..

ya,i knw our age 相差 7 years,bt tis doesn mean tat we kenot ✖  幸福 ✖ rite?
tis is wad u tel me..

i knw.....
✖ mayb im nt perfect
 mayb im nt as gud as her
 im nt pretty + beautiful
 im nt gud
 mayb i terlalu kepo in everythg
✖ im nt as caring as her
✖ im nt 十全十美
✖ im hav nth special
✖ im poor
 mayb i wad oso 比不上 her




bt the IMPORTANT thg is I REALLY LOVE YOU !!!

♥ ♡ ι ℓσʌɛ ʏσu  jаsoи тαиɢ ♡ 


~ ` ~when i say i love u,i really mean it so much ~ ` ~

i love you not because of who you are,
BUT
BECAUSE OF...
who i am ,when im with you..






♥__HiPpOmUi__♥


飞过,跳过,飘过留个评论+赞下来呗

No comments:

Post a Comment